Neiman Marcus Recap

3 2 >4 5 1 fbno8 fbno1 fbno4 fbno3 fbno5 fbno7*photo booth images via Flash Candy Pop-Up studio

Finally getting around to posting some pics from last week's Blogger's Night Out event held at Neiman Marcus - Merrick Park. I had the honor of being part of Neiman's first-ever blogger panel, alongside fellow bloggers: Annie, Maria, Ginger, Jenny, and media maven Maria Arguello. We covered a lot of topics spanning from how to start a blog to how-to make it on a street style post. The panel was followed by a fashion showcase of this season's hottest trends. It was a great event and I'm happy I got to share my experience with fellow bloggers (and might I add: the most fashionably dressed crowd ever!)

Btw, how cool is the director's chair with my name?! Such a neat way to personalize seating arrangements!