MTLSF 18 - Splish Splash

IMG_0376lo IMG_0409lo IMG_0397lo IMG_0452lo IMG_0441lo IMG_0422lo IMG_0457lo*Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion - Week 18

Styling/Modeling: Annie Vazquez - Photography & Art Direction: Karla Garcia Photo Assistant: Elix Martens

Oops, a week off on this one but last week was cra-zy. This is the last of four posts we shot at Fisher Island. It was quite the feat getting Annie to stay near me without floating away. I wish we would have had a ladder on this one for a cooler vantage point, but we made good with what we had and in this case that meant me pulling her back to shore. It was a fun shoot and I should have definitely taken my bathing suit and jumped in after we were done. The sun was scorching hot but made for great lighting with the use of my trusty reflector. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Annie is wearing: WildFox Couture top, Maya swimsuit and Gold Saturn Turban (c/o Shop Splash), Forever 21 sunglasses, Target towel.