Jailhouse Rock

IMG_2735lo IMG_2719lo IMG_2747lo IMG_2761lo IMG_2768lo*photos by my friend, erica (thanks friend!)

Sweatshirt, Boyfriend Jeans, Beanie: Zara, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell - Koons, Bag: Phillip Lim, Pashli Satchel, Necklace: Bananista

It was a bit cooler this past weekend (finally!) so I decided it was a good opportunity to bring out the beanie look I love so much. I wore this outfit to a friend's birthday on Saturday night and I felt a little "Where's Waldo" meets "Jailhouse chic" but, I'm really loving the stripes trend and really can't resist adding more striped pieces to my wardrobe. Stripes are so chic and classic, even so with an embroidered tiger.

Wore these shoes and later realized I was mixing gold and silver in a not so matchy way, but oh well - I hear it's not so much a fashion faux pas anymore... or is it?