GAP UNDERSTANDS MIAMI

Did you get a chance to visit the new Gap store on Lincoln Road? If you did, I hope you were able to visit during the grand opening last weekend and that you snagged the cute, canvas tote with gorgeous Miami images. One of my favorite elements of this store relaunch was definitely the tie in to top local, social media influencers who best capture our city in a true and beautiful way. It's one thing to have someone from out of town come down and shoot Miami as they see it, but nothing is as genuine as the images produced by locals who explore our city and know the in's and outs of our culture. As a Miami girl, I feel pride in the portrayal of Miami by talented locals and I give a big high-five to Gap for doing us right. Check out some of my favorite images by the four local instagrammers.

@OasisJae - a photographer pal of mine since 2009


@TheFashionPoet - my friend and the only girl/fashion blogger from the selected instagrammers


@BrianLadder


@NewTeam


I always have good luck finding comfortable, effortless pieces at Gap. They simply do classic and comfy so well. I haven't had a pair of white jeans in years and these were such a great fit paired with a soft, cotton tee perfect for a relaxed day in birks.


Shirt & Jeans: GAP, Birks: Target, Glasses: Illesteva

www.facebook.com/gap

www.twitter.com/gap

www.instagram.com/gap #HelloLincolnRoad

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gap Miami via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.