Ohh So Sartorial - Vanessa

vane3
vane1
vane2
vane6
vane5
vane4
vane7
vane9
vane11
vane10
vane8
vane12
vane13
vane14
vane15
vane16
Occupation: Lifestyle Blogger at "The Very Thought of You" & Realtor
Style best described as: Feminine, Classic, and Fun.
Personal style mantra: Wear what makes you feel beautiful and confident. As long as you feel beautiful and confident you can take over the world and heels always help! Finding that balance between being “dressed up” but comfortable at the same time is always key for me. I love to dress like a lady, which means I wear a lot of dresses, flower prints and color. I try to mix a classic look with a modern sense of style because that is what describes me the best.

Meet Vanessa, the sweet face behind lifestyle and fashion blog titled "The Very Thought of You". Vanessa and I are actually sorority sisters and have known each other for a few years now. (We used to also "play" on the same kickball league - sports are not my thing!)I always knew Vanessa was a fashionable girl but had not realized how detailed her outfits were till she started blogging. I immediately began paying attention to her style and have since made it a daily ritual to check back and see what new look she whips up next. Like all the Ohh So Sartorial girls I've featured, I take a piece of Vanessa's style with me as she inspires me to add girly yet bold touches to more tailored looks. I like to think she has all the makings of becoming Miami's very own Emily Schuman (of Cupcakes and Cashmere), but let's not dub her "the next" anyone, Vanessa Ferrer is plenty fabulous on her own!