Match Point Magic - MTLSF 7

IMG_0881lo IMG_0858lo IMG_0850lo IMG_0848lo IMG_0817lo IMG_0838lo IMG_0837lo*Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion - Week 7

I got a little behind last week and didn't get around to posting these, but this is last week's post from our project.

I never played tennis as a kid, but apparently Annie did and it felt appropriate for us to shoot here. We shot this at my high school in Miami Lakes the same day we shot our last post. I was sold on the location when I saw Annie's Gold Saturn turband. I definitely factored in the lines on the court with the lines on her turband and the tailored gaga-like shoulders of her blazer.

Shot in: Miami Lakes

Annie is wearing: Electric Couture blazer, Forever 21 blouse, Gold Saturn turband, The Closet Boutique tuxedo shorts, Marc Jacobs bag, Steve Madden shoes and a Posh Locket cuff.