It's mullet time

kgop2_1844lo kgop2_1821lo kgop2_1840lo kgop2_1827lo kgop2_1829lo kgop2_1908lo kgop2_1911lo*Photos by Mayleen from Word in Fashion via Word in Town
Top:Nasty Gal, Skirt: Forever 21 Shoes: c/o MIA shoes, Bag: Navoh, Earrings: Forever 21, Bracelets: Urban Outfitters Lip color: Loreal - Real Red

These are a few of my favorite things (like in the sound of music) no but seriously, they are. Lately I've been drawn to these kind of blouses sans shoulder fabric and although I already own three with the same silhouette, I had to have this one. In my eyes, Nasty Gal can do no wrong and this top is no exception. I finally wore my Unif inspired - Forever 21 high low skirt and these awesome sandal wedges courtesy of MIA shoes. (What a great shoe for this outfit, no?) Add a little color in the form of this gorgeous wristlet bag by Navoh and voila, outfit complete!

On a side note, goofball chic is my expertise. I'm no good at the serious yet glam look, so showing you my personality is my way of surviving being behind the camera ;)