East/West Fashion Hangout

Last night, I participated in my first-ever live stream hangout via Google plus! The fashion chat, hosted by local blogger and gal pal Kelly Saks, focused on the favorite summer looks and trends of bicoastal bloggers (#eastwestfashion). We were joined by LA blogger, Hazzle Andrade, who was an absolute sweet heart to chat with.

Didn't get to see us live? No worries, check out our footage here:

I had so much fun chatting with these lovely ladies. It was so cool to see how we were all in sync with what we're loving this summer and how our styles are so similar even though we're so far from the west coast. This is one of the outfits I chose and find inspiration in. I cannot wait to recreate it, it's so perfect for Miami! Summer-look*image via Lookbook.nu - blogger: Tamara G.