MTLSF 16 - Cadillac Cruising

IMG_0097lo IMG_0115lo IMG_0122lo IMG_0136lo IMG_0147lo IMG_0171lo licenseplatelo IMG_0187lo*Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion - Week 16

Styling/Modeling: Annie Vazquez - Photography & Art Direction: Karla Garcia
Photo Assistant: Elix Martens

So, last week was actually week 16 of our project but the anticipation of swim week and the back-to-back events kept me out and about, so now is when I'm getting around to posting this. I absolutely loved shooting this look that Annie styled using one of our favorite lines, Wildfox. This Monday, we got to witness the amazing Wildfox swimwear show, featuring 2013's upcoming collection. I seriously love this brand, so hard. Also, how amazing is this El Dorado '73 Cadillac? A car like this is the ultimate prop in my book.

Outfit: WildFox suit (c/o Shop Splash), UNIF coverup, Forever 21 cutoffs, Urban Outfitters fedora, Steve Madden shoes