Shooting for Free People

My swim week experience was definitely a memorable one. Not only did I get to go to shows and play fashion junkie all day, but I also I got an amazing opportunity to collaborate with Free People. Yes, Free People! I was hired to shoot for their blog documenting street style during Miami swim week as well as designer interviews of upcoming swimwear lines they'll be carrying and backstage footage at Mara Hoffman and Wildfox. Working alongside the lovely Free People girls was a real treat, they really made my job all the more enjoyable. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so happy to have collaborated with Free People, it was definitely a hard earned wish come true.

Here are some of my favorite looks featured, click on over to Free People to view more. IMG_1145lo IMG_1219lo IMG_2333lo