Old Hollywood Glam

Unfortunately, I've been missing in action from my blog and everything else blog related for the last month. I apologize for my absence, but October has been quite the busy wedding/work month and I've literally spent every weekend in October shooting weddings - till last weekend, when I was finally a guest. Naturally, I like to go all out when I'm a guest and I wasted no time in coming up with a look for my friend's black tie affair.

I fell in love with this Badgley Mischka dress from Rent the Runway and rented it for my event. This is the second time I rent a dress from their site and I have no complaints, the dresses look and feel great and the site gives me the opportunity to wear a designer gown for a fraction of the cost. The sequins immediately stood out as an old hollywood touch and I tailored my hair and makeup to fit the look.

Special thanks to mother & daughter team: Gloria Pelo & Deisy for giving me the perfect vintage hair and makeup touch! IMG_3774lo IMG_0010 IMG_0008k