Fashion for a Cause

JD6C7106lo JD6C7124loIn honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, twenty-six of Miami's fashion bloggers came on board for a fashionable campaign curated by Annie Vazquez. The "Fashion for a Cause" shirt designed by Annie was given to us to don in front of the camera and raise awareness for the campaign photographed by Getty Images celebrity photographer Alexander Tamargo.

Retailing for $25, with proceeds benefitting The Florida Foundation for Breast Cancer, the shirt will be sold in local boutiques including: My Best Friend’s Closet in Coral Gables, Lilac and Lilies in Ft.Lauderdale, Guy and Girl in South Beach, and can be purchased online at BrandOneThree.com.

Come see all our pics during Art Walk on October 13th, where they'll be featured in an exhibit from 7 to 11 P.M. at the grand opening of Wynwood Squat.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the event because I'll be working a wedding on the same day but I am still so thrilled to be part of such a stylish and meaningful endeavor. I encourage you to buy a shirt, style it, snap it and join us in donating to a great cause!
PS. I chose the first pic of me for the exhibit.