Boyfriend jeans & photos

IMG_2191lo IMG_2207lo IMG_2219lo IMG_2217lo*Photos by my boyfriend, Ryan
Shirt & wedge sneakers: Zara, Boyfriend jeans: Target, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Glasses: F21, Watch: c/o Ice-Watch

On Sunday, my boyfriend joined me on some street style stalking adventures for my monthly contribution to Free People's blog: BLDG 25. (January contribution seen here.)

We spent our afternoon on Lincoln Road people watching, style stalking, did a little shopping and somehow I managed to also convince him to take my blog pics. (If you know me, you know this is a big accomplishment considering my boyfriend's lack of interest of ever being a photographer and our history of him shooting me in the most unflattering angles and calling it a good picture.)Don't get me wrong, I love the guy to pieces but I love him even more for being such a good sport and giving this a try! Thanks RyGuy :)

With black and white being one of my fave combos, I seriously can't get enough of this Zara blouse, so effortless chic and versatile for a dressed down to dressed up look. And, how cute is my new Ice watch in my favorite color?

This is my ideal Sunday casual look!