Friendship is always in season - Collaboration

600k2 kar600 Ana600 600k IMG_4482-600 IMG_4499-600 IMG_4519-600 IMG_4527-600 IMG_4511-600 *Photos of Ana taken by me - Photos of me taken by Ana (Kar Gar Ohh Snap school of photography worked for her ;)

Skirt, Top, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Vintage (belongs to my boy's mom), Bracelets: Forever 21 mixed, Necklace: c/o Bananista

I'm so happy to have finally linked up with my friend and fellow blogger, Ana from Chic Streets and Eats. We had been talking about doing a post together for quite some time now and were finally able to get to it once our schedules magically worked out on the same day. Not only did we want to work on a post together because we both admire each other's styles, but truly any excuse to hang out with Ana is worth it to me since we always laugh tons!

Here we show you two Spring outfits perfect for daytime fun, be it: brunch, bridal shower, or any other reason to dress up and feel pretty. I chose a monochromatic look filled with rose pinks and nudes and I promise you I didn't intend on a head to toe Zara look, but sometimes a girl can't help herself there! This skirt has a great way of floating so effortlessly and I was drawn to its subtle high-low look. I absolutely loved Ana's edgier take on Spring fashion, the dress has such a great mix of colors and prints, and so perfectly complements her Via Spigga lucite heels!

Hop on over to Ana's blog to take a look at her outfit in detail.