Head over Heels

IMG_0310lo IMG_0315lo IMG_0324lo IMG_0340lo
*boyfriend photography

Vest: Nordstrom, Boyfriend jeans: Zara, Top: Local boutique - high low dress worn as top, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Phillip Lim, Pashli Satchel (similar here), Necklace: Bananista

I have always wanted to be one of those girls who effortessly wears heels for daily activities like errands and work. Unfortunately, my feet were not built for such glamorous habits because I cringe at the thought of having to walk in anything but flats or sneakers for such things (even though I love a good pump). I blame my flat feet and the orthopedic boots I wore as a child, but I must say I've made a conscious effort to amp up my shoe game and succumb to heel time more often than usual. I have yet to run errands in heels, I must confess I am also too clumsy to be on the go in them - but, they are in rotation for events and dressy weekend outings.

This is a look I would wear during the day or even for a low key outing at night. But, the thought process behind this look was definitely an aspirational one of heels in the daytime; like a Kardashian.

Revelation: For the first time in my life I'm in a "no earrings doesn't make me look like a boy" phase.