Peace of Mind

IMG_0643lo IMG_0652lo IMG_0661lo IMG_0674lo IMG_0673lo IMG_0667lo *boyfriend photography

Skirt: (old) Local boutique - Electric Boutique, Shirt: (old) Local boutique - The Closet Boutique, Necklace & Bracelet: Forever 21, Flats: Steve Madden (old), Bag: Phillip Lim, Sunglasses: D&G (in search of a new pair!)

I woke up Sunday with the mind frame that it was going to be an easy going kind of day - meaning that my only goal for the day was to relax and unwind. Luckily my desires came to fruition and all we did was have lunch with friends, spend some time in Wynwood, and come home to watch TV. I love no stress kinda days they really are a pick-me-up for the mind and soul.

While in the Wynwood/Downtown area, we drove by this Shepard Fairey mural and my friends so kindly stopped so I could snap some pics for a post (thank you Erica & Danny). I didn't have my wide angle lens with me so we couldn't capture the entire mural (which reads Peace & Justice) but I love the colors and patterns of the portions we did shoot. These pieces are all old from last year but I was definitely aiming for some effortless Summer comfort with this look (and to be honest this is the second time I wear this skirt). Messy bun, boho feel, and flats - all perfect for a chill case of the Sunday Funday.