Roxy Pop Surf + Swim Week // Outfit Post 1

IMG_0757lo IMG_0766lo IMG_0740lo IMG_0751lo
*Hanging with Mayleen, Ria & Erika - with the cutest Roxy branded cake pops! IMG_0795lo
What I wore: Top: Zara, Pants: Topshop, Shoes: Nine West, Boutique 9 (old), Bag: Phillip Lim, Pashli Satchel, Accessories: Forever 21 - Thanks for the pics Mayleen! IMG_0776lo IMG_0780lo Last night I attended the Official Kick Off Party for Swim Week at the Raleigh Hotel. The event not only kicked off swim, but celebrated 25 years of Roxy with the launch of Roxy Pop Surf. The collection looks so cute and kinda makes you want to learn how to surf, just so you can be a full-on beach babe with surf cred! I was only able to capture a few pics because I left my flash batteries and had to search for available light to get good lighting. Overall, it was a nice time despite the horrid rain and puddles which are definitely no indication of Miami staying home and missing out on Swim Week.

Special thanks to Evian - the official water sponsor for Miami Swim Week - for inviting me to this event and a high five to them on their launch of their newest bottle design, the first in over a decade!

*Make sure to follow me on instagram and see what I'm up to during Swim Week: @kargarohhsnap