Express Style

Last week I was invited to preview the newly opened Express store in Dadeland Mall in South Miami along with some of my blogger pals. We met at the Fontainebleau Hotel, where we would later end up for dinner, and were driven in a private party bus to the store's location to preview the brand new 17,000 sq ft space. I must say I've been an Express shopper for a few years now and this new store is the works with its beautifully sleek design and eye pleasing aesthetic - which only helps make the large store feel so easy to navigate. The store's two story design caters to both men and women with an entire first floor for women inclusive of a full denim lab and accessories section, and an upper level dedicated to the gents. Not only is the space gorgeous, but the inventory is totally on trend. We spent about an hour plus shopping the store and running around like chickens without a head. It was so fun, kinda like that old show supermarket sweep, but instead we were on the hunt for clothes and not ham.

Thank you Express for treating us to such a nice preview of your beautiful store and for a lovely dinner at Scarpetta. The shopping spree was so generous and the pieces I purchased will definitely be staples in my fall outfits. Cannot wait to wear them!

Fitting room chronicles, as you can see black and white are definitely on deck in my wardrobe and at Express:
expstyle3
Hanging with my girls Jana, Kelly and Simonett:
expstyle2
The whole group:
expstyle1
Images of the new store, courtesy of Express:
IMG_2861 IMG_2887 IMG_2886 IMG_2891 IMG_2807