Joggers

fauxsuedejoggers1 fauxsuedejoggers2 fauxsuedejoggers3 fauxsuedejoggers4 fauxsuedejoggers5 fauxsuedejoggers6 fauxsuedejoggers7 fauxsuedejoggers8*Photos by Sofia Delgado

Top: The Closet Boutique (local boutique), Joggers: c/o Express, Bag: c/o Express, Brooch: c/o Angeles Almuna, Shoes: Zara , Sunglasses: Wildfox

I'm currently in a full-on black and white wardrobe stage. In this case, I decided black on black would be the most suitable combination to showcase the sleekness of these faux suede joggers. While I'm on the hunt for a faux leather pair, I may just wait till the weather calls for them. In the meantime, I (and you) really can't go wrong with these since the material is so silky and breathable - and definitely appropriate for the Miami climate while channeling my inner Kanye West vibe clearly showing that joggers are the ish. Loving this clutch and its perfect pop of light and oh so sharp, crisp look. Also, a hint of Angeles Almuna chicness with this beautiful brooch.