Blush Crush

KARGARohhsnap
Online shopping is my favorite and nothing makes a girl happier than being able to shop awesome, local boutiques right from the comfort of her home. If you're a Miami local I'm certain you've shopped at one of Blush's six locations. But now, local or not, you can shop the boutique's stellar, affordable and on-trend selection via them internets. I can surely guarantee that you will find a great outfit to match your personal style. I love that about Blush, it caters to different styles but all while keeping true to a nicely curated aesthetic.

Blush has so kindly included me in their blogger campaign and has featured my hit list of must-have items! Naturally, mostly black and white (it's becoming quite the monochromatic addiction).

Shop my picks and use special code "OHHSNAP10" for 10% off your order (thanks Blush!)

Blush Boutique - 1lo
Anorak: Blush, T-shirt: Blush, Pants: Blush, Necklace: Blush, Shoes: Rocco c/o MIA Shoes, Bag: Phillip Lim for Target

Blush Boutique -2lo
Vest: Blush, T-shirt: Blush, Necklace: Blush, Jeans: ASOS, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell