Roaring 20's Themed Party

nanys1925-05 nanys1925-06 nanys1925-01 nanys1925-02 nanys1925-04 nanys1925-03 nanys1925-09 nanys1925-07 nanys1925-08
*All pics courtesy of Gabo Sanchez

It was definitely not a shabby pre-Halloween weekend with the smashingly Gatsby inspired festivities to celebrate our lovely friend's 25th birthday, the sweet Daniela of Nany's Klozet. The theme was set around the Roaring 20's based on Dani's inspiration to celebrate her 25th birthday à la 1925. Dani is a huge fan of a good theme party (she has one every year for her birthday) and it just so happens that I too love a good excuse to dress up! I had such a nice time playing dress up and sharing in some priceless laughs with some of my fave girls (Dani, Tati, D'ana, Simo, Jana) and our quirky sidekick boyfriends (Ryan, Gabo and Gil you guys don't stay behind).

Oh and as for what I wore, that dress is actually a skirt from Missoni for Target which I automatically dubbed as a dress or as the girls kept telling me, "your skirtdress is awesome" after complimenting me and learning it was really a skirt. Add a little headpiece action so fittingly Gatsby appropriate and made by my boy's mom a while ago and old faux fur vest I love wearing.

Thanks for having us Dani!!