DUAL PURPOSE


*Photos by Idalia - Vicarious LA
Vest: River Island dress worn as vest (Sold out), T-shirt: Alex & Chloe "Nice Hair" tee, Shoes: Shoe Dazzle, Jeans: H&M, Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs (similar here), Bag: Borrowed from Ida's mom

This past weekend was my first full weekend off in a few weeks and what better way to spend it than by enjoying some quality time with a dear friend. Coincidentally that dear friend, Idalia, happened to visit from LA on the perfect weekend for me and we made some time to hang out and share our fashion inspirations which other since she also has her own blog. We shot each other and had some fun laughs reminiscing about our days in college together. It had been a while since I did an outfit post so my posing comfort was a little off, but I definitely enjoyed shooting for my blog again.

Boyfriend jeans are probably my favorite thing ever, I've been wearing them on repeat and they've become my go-to denim silhouette for effortless chic and comfort. Idalia inspired me to wear my River Island tuxedo dress as a vest and I can't say I regret doing so. I love giving an article of clothing dual purpose and now it's equally a staple as a dress or vest (because if you didn't already notice, I love a good vest).

These mesh, cap toe shoes are from Shoe Dazzle and I love them in blue, but they also come in black & white and have a striking resemblance to a pair by Reed Krakoff, equally beautiful but for a prettier penny.
mesh cap toe pumps

Shoedazzle
shoedazzle.com