WORK FLOW

Jacket: Target, Top, Shoes, Necklace: Zara, Pants: Macy's, Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Sunglasses: F21

Bridging the gap between business casual and personal style is often a difficult task, but if you ask me, personal style should shine through on any kind of look no matter what the occasion is. Personally, I find it easiest to achieve this by purchasing items that can be worn within multiple looks or settings. The key to making your wardrobe feel larger is definitely by finding versatility in piece wearability (which is usually what I use to justify spending a little more by factoring cost per wear, if I will wear it enough it's definitely worth it).

Here's a glimpse at what I wore to work on Wednesday. I think it makes my style shine through - I wear & mix prints, I add a hint of egde with the jacket and necklace, and I love a mix of colorful and black & white.