ohh so sartorial - Li

li4
li2
li16
li1
li3
li5
li6
li8
li9
li10
li13
li11
li12
li7
li14
Sartorial savvy: Li
Occupation: Stylist/Costume designer/Set decorator
Style best described as: Eclectic
Personal style mantra: Confidence and some killer shoes

This time I introduce you to Li, with a slightly different post than the last, but filled with the same sartorial goodness. Can I just tell you how much Li’s style blows my mind? It really should be illegal for someone to make vintage/thrift finds look so good and new! I summoned Li as my second sartorial feature because I’ve admired her style since the moment I met her. While Li has the god-given talent of dressing herself, she also gets to dress others for a living. I asked Li to pick some of her favorite signature yet versatile looks to best describe her usual go to’s. All featured pieces are vintage/thrift finds, for the exception of the red skinny’s and most shoes.

Her exceptional personal style is vividly channeled throughout her Midtown apartment. I’m completely smitten by the boho yet modern beauty of her abode. All furniture items shown have either been painted, barnished, or upcycled into perfection.