wildfox lookbook

page_6
page_8
page_17
page_21
page_22
page_24
page_26
page_27
page_35
page_34

page_48
page_49
page_54
page_55
page_60
I recently found this lookbook from Wildfox Couture titled, "It's Only Rock n Roll (but I like it)" and I couldn't help myself but to post it on my blog. I love everything about this look - the outfits, make up and location choices are so dead on. The girls' portrayal of 70's groupies fits the brand's aesthetic so well and nothing makes me happier than a lookbook that actually tells a story.

As stated by the Wildfox Couture designers, "Fall 2011 is inspired by Anita Pallenberg, Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Rock concerts, 1970s magazines and clothes, soft, oversized cardigans and T shirts, stolen rock boyfriends clothes and beautiful, long flowy 70's dresses."

all images via ilovewildfox.com