Chips, no more

nailspost2

There's nothing I hate more than getting my nails done, to have them chip two days later. At first I thought it was the amount of polish I was applying that was causing them to chip faster. Then I thought it was the way I was handling things, for ex: grabbing objects with my nails rather than using my fingertips. After countless efforts at trying to keep my nails intact and reaching out for things in a delicate, silly way; I realized it was the base and top coats I was using that weren't doing the trick.

Luckily, I randomly bought these two polishes and started using them together. (Don't ask me why I didn't buy both polishes of the same brand, lol.) However, these two have been the solution to my chipping issues. I now enjoy my nail color for an average of 5-7 days, which beats two any day.