She's always buzzing just like...

neonipad
*Image via pinterest

Neon, neon. (John Mayer song reference, why not?)

This past weekend I received my iPad 3 in the mail, hooray! I was/am so very excited because this is my first-ever iPad and well - who am I kidding? - I'm a huge Apple fan and techy geek. Like a kid on Christmas morning, I immediately ran to Nordstrom to suit up my new gear with a classy case. Seriously, who doesn't love a nice "outfit" for a nifty gadget?! I made friends with the very sweet Nordstrom girl and she (patiently) helped me ransack the techy section for the ideal case. Unfortunately, they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so I settled for a cute, Jonathan Adler zip up case instead.

However, being the persistent shopper that I am, I decided to research online and found both neon Marc Jacobs cases I was coveting on Shopbop and Net-A-Porter (and of course, I caved and ordered them).

Now I anxiously sit and wait to receive these two items. Not only is neon in style but I felt it was the most appropriate color because it brightens my day.

While at Nordstrom I also bought this very cute Steven by Steve Madden neon orange satchel, a more affordable yet equally cute alternative to the Cambridge Satchel (which is still on my must-have list because the engraved initials are to die for.)

As you can see, I'm loving neon way too much lately and I'm not apologizing for it.