Once Upon a Time - MTLSF 11

IMG_8378lo IMG_8329lo IMG_8367lo IMG_8372lo IMG_8385lo IMG_8398lo IMG_8438lo IMG_8412lo IMG_8421lo*Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion - Week 11

It's been a pretty busy week for me and I'm just getting around to posting these. I'm aware some of you might have already seen these pics on Annie's blog but I couldn't break tradition and not post our project on the blog this week.

We did this shoot in Coral Castle located near Homestead. Little did I know there was a Coral Castle in Miami, but Annie suggested it and I was all in. It was pretty amazing learning the history of how it was built. Could you believe this man-made structure is a labor of love? Check out the whole history, as beautifully written by Annie. Also, how cool is the Florida sitting area?!

Shot in: Coral Castle, located at 28655 South Dixie Highway

Annie is wearing: BCBG Dress (available at Bloomingdales in Aventura), Skull sweater courtsey of Vanity Gal , Steve Madden shoes, Forever 21 lace glove studded purse courtsey of DSGNS ,Cottton Onheadband.