Oxford Comma

kgop3-lo kgop8-lo kgop5-lo kgop4-lo kgop1 kgop6-lo kgop2-lo
This is my, "Ta-da! I survived my first outfit post" celebration! kgop7-lo*Photos by Mayleen from Word in Fashion via Word in Town
Top: Zara, Skirt: Closet Boutique Shoes: Cole Haan Oxford, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Bib, sunglasses and bracelets: Forever 21, Lip color: MAC Sheen Supreme

As you can tell from this post, I'm very into neon. Sometimes I want to wear everything neon at once, but that wouldn't be too appealing, or would it? In this case, I mixed two different hues of neon all for the sake of making my oxfords look feminine. My boyfriend's first impression of these shoes was that they looked too masculine for me, so every time I wear them I like to mix and match feminine and masculine (bib necklace does a great job at this) while maintaing a comfortable look. I also incorporated a vibrant pink lip color to tie in with the pink bag.

This outfit is definitely a go-to for a chill day to night activity. I love mixing neon with the tribal-like pattern from my skirt, also another great summer trend.