My Ultimate Wishlist!

This is my ultimate Christmas list, which is basically a compilation of all the things I've been bookmarking on my computer for the last couple of months. How amazing would it be if Santa really brought me all these things?!

Regardless, I'm keeping the ones that don't make it from the North Pole on my must have (real soon) list! XmasKG 1. Cambridge Satchel, Metallic Gold I would totally get a lot of use out of this and I love the color.
2. Sam Edelman, Paulette Peep Toe Pumps I love black and white combos and I'm certain these will be comfy if they're anything like the Marina pump.
3. Canon EF 85mm f.1.2L My next prime lens!
4. House of Harlow, Carmen Sunglasses The shape of these shades is everything!
5. Grace: A Memoir Because I love coffee table books and Grace.
6. Garance Dore Poster A piece of Garance on my wall would be awesome!
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim, Pashli Satchel I have yet to own a high end bag and I'm hoping this will be my first!
8. Madewell Glitter Oxfords A little sparkle and comfort is always good!
9. NARS Eyeliner Stylo A great "cat-eye" eyeliner.
10. Sincerely Jules Tee Because I love the messaging and Jules' blog.