British Invasion

"...and with humility meet success."

If you happen to be a sorority sister of mine you'll be able to identify the quote above. It's what reminds me to stay humble and grateful no matter how big or small a career accomplishment.

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Elle magazine UK to shoot street style during Basel. I felt and still feel so blessed to have received this opportunity from such a prominent magazine in the fashion world. Sometimes I underestimate the power of my blog and its global reach to followers and fashion influencers, in this case Elle. But, needless to say I'm so ecstatic to have my name published on an Elle piece and even more exciting that it's for their UK edition (have you ever heard my pseudo attempt at a British accent? It's not so good, but man do I love me some British culture).

Check out the images that made it onto the Elle UK web portion. Different images will be running on their print publication in March 2013. (Pinch me now). IMG_1506lo