2012, A year in review

This year has been a whirlwind of amazing memories! I would have never expected this year to pan out the way it did but I feel so blessed to have met so many great people and to have obtained my goals of expanding my photography into the fashion realm. Here are some of my favorite memories of 2012 & as always, thanks for following. Happy New Year!

My first assignment with Refinery29, shooting Lou Dickinson for Real girl, Real beauty. 2 Some of my favorite images from my "Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion" collaboration with Annie Vazquez: 24 weeks of touring Miami finding new and interesting areas to shoot in while laughing tons and making great memories together.
7Experiencing the hustle and bustle of Swim Week from a behind the scenes perspective, while capturing images of Mara Hoffman and Wildfox for Free People.
6 Meeting one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Krystal Bick, and shooting two looks of outfit posts for her. (as seen here & here)
3 Shooting Annie Vazquez for her collaboration with Coach's Fall sunwear campaign. (as seen here, here, here, here, & here.
5Shooting street style had never crossed my mind but when the opportunities came about, I genuinely grew a love for it. Here are some of my favorite images shot for Refinery29, Free People and Elle UK.
1 Outfit posts - probably my biggest (personal) accomplishment of all year. I was never too keen (or comfortable) on being the subject in front of the camera but once I let my guard down and realized it was okay that I wasn't a size 2, it actually felt fun. Special thanks to my friend Mayleen for being my photog and encouraging me to do these.
4And last but definitely not least, meeting so many great girls through my blogging journey.
8