Wedding Guest Chic

d3 d1 d2 d4 IMG_5205lo*iPhone pics
Dress: Non-label, local boutique find from last year, Shoes: Ivanka Trump (in nude & black), Earrings: F21, Bag: Vintage borrowed from boyfriend's mom

*Hair & Makeup by: Gloria Pelo, who always makes me look and feel so glam

While today I'm not feeling so glam or well while fighting a nasty cold, at least I wasn't under the weather on Saturday for my good friend, Stephanie's wedding. I believe I've said this before, but I love dressing up whenever I'm given the opportunity to be a guest rather than a photographer at a wedding. I wore this dress for a wedding last year for the very first time, but considering the weddings were two different crowds and lots of months apart - I dared to be a repeat offender. Well, I also really love this dress and I got so many compliments from people who I didn't even know at the wedding (added value).

I can't even describe how much I loved my bun and how perfect it fit with the entire look. A little Audrey Hepburn and a little Carrie Bradshaw (tulle skirt). And, how much of a steal are these Ivanka Trump shoes that satisfy the Valentino studded pump craving I've been having for months? Loved the way they tied my look together, I'm thinking about getting the nude pair too.

Congratulations to Steph and Alex, everything about your wedding and how you guys looked was perfection!