Destination Wedding Attire

biminiootd
Left: Welcome dinner, Right: Wedding bimini2
Stenciled, spray painted hearts leading up to the ceremony/reception site IMG_5301-2
Paper cranes served as the backdrop to the beachside altar IMG_5330-2*all images taken with my iPhone 5

1. Express Peplum Top, c/o, 2. bar III pants, 3. Zara Ankle Strap Sandal, 4. Zara Studded Sandal, 5. Victoria's Secret dress

It's been quite the busy month so I haven't been able to dedicate time to my blog, but I'm back and what are the odds of my comeback post also being wedding guest related? (March madness, maybe?)

This weekend we took a mini vaycay to Bimini, one of the Bahamas' beautiful destinations conveniently located a short plane or boat ride away from Miami, for a friend's destination wedding. We spent Friday - Sunday basking in full relaxation and celebration mode hence the reason I didn't take snazzy pics with my real camera - homegirl needed a break. But, I did want to share my outfits with you because I found it slightly complicated to pack for a destination wedding held in the sand (bride's words: no heels, wear flats).

Outfit 1 - was my look for the welcome dinner on Friday night. I was aiming to look chic but island friendly yet I had to wear my Zara blazer because it was a few degrees shy of 60. Outfit 2 - my wedding guest outfit of choice which I felt fit perfectly with the romantic yet relaxed feel of the wedding decor. I found these flats at Zara last week and opted to wear these instead of sandals, but they were a hit and matched my dressed seamlessly.