MARA HOFFMAN INSPIRED


Photos by my super talented friend, Gabo (Gabe Media)

Top: Mara Hoffman Astrodreamer Swimsuit, Skirt: Furor Moda , Shoes: Shoe Dazzle, Necklace: Zara, Bag: Gucci Disco Bag, Glasses: Illesteva

I woke up Saturday morning and decided I wanted to dress the part and feel as close to Mara Hoffman's aesthetic as possible. Truth be told, if Mara Hoffman was the tribe leader of a psychedelic, tribal print clad residents - village, I'd moved there stat. So Saturday I wanted to feel like I did. I wore my Mara Hoffman Astrodreamer swimsuit which I got on major sale in anticipation for the collection's new launch (note to all looking for designer swim on sale - shop online right before the drop of the new collection in July). I was unsure of rocking a swimsuit as a top but it worked well with the always beautiful and convenient Furor Moda skirt and I got a lot of positive feedback of the suit looking just as good as a top. I added my Pamela Love-esque Zara necklace and two french pig tail braids to tie in the look and ta-da, show ready.