SWIM WITH FRIENDS

It's like words with friends, but sweatier.

One of my favorite parts about MBFW Swim is getting to spend time with my fashion friends. Between shows and parties you're basically making up for lost time with the people who you feel like you see everyday based on double taps and emoji comments, but the face-to-face interaction takes the cake. I for one feel very lucky to have been able to build genuine friendships with fellow bloggers I've met throughout my blogging journey. Fashion week memories are not complete without the moments I share with these people. Here are some pics with some of my favorites in the Miami Fashion industry. Not all my faves are pictured below, but they know who they are.

Steffy, Ginger and I at the Style Saves annual show at Soho Beach House. So sad I couldn't shoot this beautiful DVF dress I wore, the thunderstorm was definitely unexpected, but at least I got one pic with my girls. (iPhone pic)

The adorable Petite Poet, Daniela and D'ana (photo by Gabo)

After an afternoon of laughs, tacos, and fun taxi rides we decided to pose next to the official Mara Hoffman Mercedes Benz (photo by Gabo)

These girls, almost like my blogger big sisters. Long time players in the fashion industry and always so genuine. (iPhone pic) Maria & Ginger in our Mara Hoffman.

Step & Repeat photo opp at Escape Miami 2. Tati & Gabo join us! (iPhone pic)

D'ana sitting pretty pre-Mara Hoffman show (iPhone pic)

Taking a selfie pre-show with Jhon and Jana (iPhone pic)

Casey and I, my swim week "girlfriend" after all the time we spent together (iPhone pic)