Fully Vested

IMG_2369lo IMG_2378lo IMG_2384lo IMG_2373lo IMG_2473lo*boyfriend photography - he's getting the hang of it!

Vest: Nordstrom, Pants: H&M, Sweater & Necklace: F21, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Phillip Lim, Pashli satchel (green version here)

With hair and makeup done from an earlier shoot (to be discussed at a later time), I definitely had to take advantage and snap some shots. Graphic sweaters make it okay to rock Minnie Mouse (or any character) at a non-adolescent age and I love that! Add a little cargo action for a more rugged yet girly look and I'm set. This vest is so versatile and so good at tying a look together and making it look more tailored while also relaxed. Stay tuned for a look at how I styled this vest for a more casual look.

And last but definitely not least, let's hear it for my new Pashli satchel! My first high-end bag!