Cuffed

IMG_2423lo IMG_2429lo IMG_2437lo IMG_2481lo IMG_2485lo IMG_2473lo*boyfriend photography

Vest: Nordstrom, Shirt: Topshop, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Converse, Bag: Phillip Lim, Pashli Satchel

Not sure if you've noticed but this year I'm committed to showing more face time on my blog and keep current with what I'm wearing and doing. Being behind the camera is my main thing but I really enjoying showcasing my style as well, so I'm definitely giving it a worthy effort.

Now back to business... This is a second look at my vest. But, this time around I was in the mood for comfort. I've had this skirt sitting around since last year but had yet to wear it because the fabric is so transparent. Enter vest and it's multifaceted abilities and now I'm enjoying this skirt since said vest conveniently covers any possible signs of visible under garments.

I had to have this cuffed tee because it ties an effortless look together with an underlying message of, "I'm aware I resemble AC Slater, and I like it." (Reference picture #4.) After all, androgynous styling is so chic.

Converse, you're an All Star alright - making even the most unlikely skirt collaboration look good.