B.O.A.T - Bloggers of All Time Collaboration

IMG_2068lo IMG_1989lo IMG_1992lo IMG_2002lo IMG_2025lo IMG_2038lo
*boyfriend photography

Shirt: Special Edition "Chrissie" B.O.A.T tee, Pants: Zara (on sale), Shoes: Nine West (old), Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

I love love when ideas come to fruition and this shirt is definitely one of those cases! A few weeks ago my friends at B.O.A.T attire, my bud Mayleen and I came up with an idea to produce a tank inspired by Shark Week. Even though I'm terrified of ever having a shark encounter - I can't help how much I love a shark jaw on a tee. Btw, shirt is named Chrissie after the first girl killed by Jaws (a bit gory, but clever).

The cool thing about B.O.A.T's line is that they make shirts that can easily transition from boat to street. Which is why we thought it would be cool to give one to fellow blogger pals and see how they would style it in a collaboration titled "Bloggers of All Time" - a play on words of their actual acronym "Best of All Time". Graphic tees transition so well from casual to dressy and my inspiration for this look was to dress it up in a wearable, relaxed way by adding pajama style pants and pumps.

Follow along on instagram to see how other bloggers styled theirs: #bloggersofalltime