Swim Week // Outfit Post 5

kgo2 kgo1
My buddy Kelly Saks and I rocking our head gear and beachy waves! kgo3
*iPhone pics - Thanks Kelly for snapping these for me!
What I wore: Dress: Victoria's secret (last seen here), Shoes: Havaianas, Bag: Urban Outfitters (old), Turban: old scarf turned turban, Necklace: Nordstrom (gift from my bff Amanda)

Today was the final day of swim so I decided to dress a little more chill. To be completely honest, my flats broke when I got to the Raleigh and I had to buy some emergency flip flops at Atrium - but for the sake of being comfortable and keeping with a 'laxed look, these Havaianas came in clutch. That's the beauty of maxi dresses, you can dress them up or down yet still look so well put together. I apologize for the picture quality, we had to use my iPhone because I forgot to bring my external camera flash.

Oh and here I go again taking an old scarf and turning it into a turban. I realize I didn't make this up (wish I did) but I'm a big fan of it as of late!