we're throwing confetti...

confetti600
Well maybe just me - and hopefully you too. I'm so excited to introduce you to my new blog! A very pink and chevron inspired layout, designed by my all-too-talented friend Kent Hernandez. (The kind of designer everyone should hope for: who listens to your ideas and desires and interprets your long-winded emails and word tangents exactly how you dreamed it in your head. Needless to say, he is the man.)

I've gone back to the future and cleared all my previous posts, dated back to 2008. I figured new design and aesthetics went hand in hand with a clean virtual slate "or cloud".

Hope you'll join me on my new blogging journey, where I'll share some of my photography and inspirations (fashion, design, music). My main goal is to document and share what inspires and amuses me and in turn hopefully amuse and inspire you too.

Happy blogging & reading ;)
kar gar!