Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion

In my last post, I briefly mentioned that Annie and I are joining forces to bring you weekly street style posts featuring different areas in Miami. Today Annie shared the facts on her blog and I couldn't help but to quote her lovely writing to explain our plan: "As some of you may have heard, Miami’s Street Fashion Photographer Karla Garcia and I have partnered up on a special project to document Miami every week through a fashion lens. We love our 305 and we want the rest of the world to see that Miami isn’t just South Beach. Whether it’s the Cuban flavor of Calle Ocho the burbs of Hialeah and Kendall or the artsy area of Wynwood, we will be hitting up every city and neighborhood to bring you the best. We are launching our project: Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion".

I'm excited to be able to share my love for photography and fashion throughout this collaboration. We're happy to represent Miami's cityscape and fashion.