Lady in Neon - MTLSF 1

IMG_6073webIMG_6035webIMG_6062webIMG_6025webIMG_6114webIMG_6046webIMG_6087webIMG_6082web*Miami: Through the Lens of Street Fashion - Week 1

I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures on my blog although they are about a week late. Last week Annie posted these and spoke about our collaboration with Ann Taylor and how we got to pull for this shoot. Annie and I have made it our mission to collaborate on a street style post every week, so get ready to see her face and my pics on our blogs! We also plan on exploring different locations in Miami and surrounding areas to keep our posts fresh. Hope you enjoy!
We shot this while the sun was setting and I just love how the palm trees' reflection set on the windows behind Annie. It looks so indicative of Miami and almost looks painted on, but it was real folks. Btw, can I tell you how much I love daylight savings? Sunlight at 7pm is so amazing.

Shot in: Design District

Annie is wearing:
Ann Taylor harem pants, belt and all jewelry (courtesy of Ann Taylor), Isaac Mizhari purse, 1960's vintage blouse made from lace brought from Cuba & designed by her grandmother Abuela Yuya’s cousin Titi, Steve Madden purple pumps.