Summer, summer, summertime

r29summerRefinery29 featured me and some of my blogging gal pals (Annie, Maria, Patty, Kelly and Shareen-whom I've never met but will call a gal pal because I'm an avid fan of her blog) on our summer plans and to-do lists. Check out the write up!

I really love the summertime, always have! My plans are pretty simple and to the point, but I'm starting to learn that jotting down things gives power to your words, so here's to practicing the art of manifesting my plans so they come true...

- Plan and book travel arrangements for New York Fashion Week in September.
- Visit the beach and not just for street style stalking.
- Shoot a summer inspired editorial.
- Work on my tan!
- Take a few trips to the Keys.

What are your summer plans? Do you make a to-do list or go with the flow?