Fall Trends with Saks Fifth Avenue

2770lo 2755lo 2692lo 2723lo 2732lo*Photos by Mayleen Gonzalez

Last Friday, Saks Fifth Avenue - Dadeland Mall, hosted Annie, Mayleen and I for an intimate preview of the store's must-have Fall looks. With a tour of the store's contemporary department and a trend pow-wow with the very sweet and knowledgeable Anthony, we learned to look out for the following Fall trends: leather, beading, studding, and sheers with mixed prints - among others. Saks' to-die-for selection of Rebecca Minkoff, Equipment, Parker and Alice + Olivia definitely had me practicing the art of self control. While already an amazing go-to spot for the hottest brands, Dadeland's contemporary department will undergo an expansion of square footage and inventory to launch by this November.

Our tour was followed by an in-store Fall makeover inclusive of makeup (mine was by Chanel) and pulling pieces for an outfit post. The look I chose is reflective of my ideal outfit for Miami since we don't really have Fall weather like other cities do. I absolutely love pleats and chevron print so I immediately gravitated towards this BCBG dress. The Line jacket was another piece that had my name on it. The jacket is actually convertible and is sold with long sleeves attached, but I unzipped them because it was more my style. Finishing touch: these lovely Prada suede boots that definitely say, "Now, this is Fall - even if in Miami." I'm absolutely in love with the entire outfit, wish it was actually mine, but that doesn't mean a girl can't have fun playing dress up!

Thank you Saks Dadeland and Samanta for hosting us!

All pieces can be found at Saks Fifth Avenue: Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA, Jacket:Line Knitwear, Shoes: Prada