Basel Bomber (Jacket)

U5B_5296lo U5B_5325lo U5B_5365lo U5B_5358lo U5B_5337lo*Photos by Mayleen from Word in Fashion
Bomber Jacket, Bag & Necklace: H&M, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Koons via SoleStruck, Tank & Bracelets: Forever21

Art Basel is here (!!!) and knowing what to wear is half the battle! I'm always drawn to planning my outfits in advance for functions of this sort because it provides a peace of mind that can only be attained (it's a zen-like feeling) by not having to scramble a last minute look the day of. Luckily, I have a few looks ready to go - just pretend like you've never seen this outfit if we run into each other this week. Deal?

The lovely people at Société Perrier featured me and ten other Miami Fashion bloggers with our look of choice for a Basel outing. Make sure to hop on over to their site to see why I chose this outfit!