Perfect weather for Faux Leather

fallfashionheels3 fallfashionheels1 fallfashionheels4 fallfashionheels2
*Photos by my coworker, Sofia - thanks Sofi!

Top: H&M Sweatshirt, Skirt: Macy's (Similar: here), Shoes: Zara, Beanie: Zara, Sunglasses: Wildfox

Well, at least we're hoping so! It is Miami we're referring to.

But, sometimes we do stumble across a rainy, breezy Fall day that let's us dress for the occasion and then naturally in true Miami girl fashion, we pull out all the stops. My compromise with Miami Fall weather is to wear light sweatshirts mixed with skirts (even if faux leather), trousers or boyfriend jeans. It's been a while since I've purposely worn an outfit that's unbefitting to the climate and the key to avoid this is by keeping it comfortable. Heck, if you're going to be inside all day then rock on with your Fall swag by all means, but in keeping with being practical - choose your Miami Fall looks wisely.

Can't wait for a breezy night to actually wear this out sans awkward "aren't you dying of heat?" looks. Oh, but I didn't say I won't be wearing a beanie soon.

Société Perrier did a Fall fashion feature and so kindly included me and some of my blogger pals, check it out!