Black & Summer - Pt. 2

IMG_0571lo IMG_0576lo IMG_0604lo IMG_0613lo
*boyfriend photography

Tank top: Zara, Jeans, Bracelet, Ring & Necklace: Forever 21, Turban: Random boutique, Bag: Zara, Shoes: Zara, Vest: Asos

And now for part 2 - where I re-style the outfit worn in the previous post while leaning towards a more dressy look. As you can see, my shoes and bag were swapped out for heels and a metallic clutch. Metallics are so appealing to me and I really enjoy bags that double as a mirror (ha.) Adding this white vest (perfect for night or day) really sealed the deal by differentiating looks (and to be honest, I really just love vests!)

The beauty of styling the same outfit into two different looks is way more valuable than you know. I'm guilty of being one of those people who says, "give me five minutes to get dressed" and really takes an hour. But, I'm learning to get better at it by transitioning outfits into multifaceted looks just by changing up accessories and adding a jacket or a vest. This has also helped me become a better shopper always aiming to maximize use with key pieces.