Turning 28 // Birthday Post

U5B_3951blog U5B_3973blog U5B_4030blog U5B_4063blog U5B_4072blog U5B_3986blog U5B_4073blog U5B_4086blog
*Photos by Mayleen Gonzalez // Hair and makeup: Gloria Pelo - Thank you ladies!!

Today is my 28th birthday! While most people look to New Years' Eve to reevaluate their life and make resolutions, I look to my birthday as a time to reflect on a new year and how to make the best of it. I decided to document my turning 28 by putting together a mini shoot with Mayleen and jotting down words that I say to myself to keep me growing and sane. I can honestly tell you that I've said these things to myself over and over and they've actually worked at keeping me accountable for making the best decisions. We can only be as good as we want to be, and what better way to remind yourself than by reevaluating every birthday you can. Cheers to 28, personal growth and lots of positive actions!