MONOCHROMATIC GRADIENT


*Photos by Idalia - Vicarious LA
Vest: Mink Pink, Tank top: Zara (old), Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Zara, Sunglasses: F21

I'm very into monochromatic looks as of late. What I once thought of as too "matchy matchy", I now find myself leaning towards subconsciously. I didn't intend on this when shooting these photos but I like to think my outfit has a gradient transition, with the colors shifting progressively from the shoes and skirt in pink into a cream and soft gray. (Pink gradient editing in photos included for effect.)

My usual aesthetic is less fitted but I've been exploring some pieces that are a bit out of my comfort zone. I pride myself on dressing appropriately for my body and I get a little nervous when things go too tight around the bum area (I have a little Kardashian in me). Which is why I'm not such a fan of pencil skirts but when you really like one, you make it work and I really loved this one. Maybe it was the color! Adding the vest was definitely a great way to keep true to my style by feeling comfortable within my personal style.